Thursday, March 31, 2011

Now offering chicken sitting services

I have been keeping chickens of my own for 6 months and am very knowledgeable about chicken care.

I am in N. Durham. I would like to stay closer to home, but if you are farther out don't hesitate to inquire. We can probably work something out.
A visit with a 5-10 minute drive distance would be $15/day
10-20 minute drive $20/day

If the chickens need to be let out and closed up at night, I am willing to make two trips
2 trips 5-10 minute drive $25/day
2 trips 10-20 minute drive $35/day

A visit will include checking & replenishing fresh water and food and gathering eggs.

I would prefer to trade for home grown fruits, vegetables, grains, and herbs fresh, frozen or home canned, home baked goods, home brewed bee/wine/cider.

No comments:

Post a Comment